One Coat Lime Plaster can be used on a wide range of substrates including standard plasterboard, masonry and fibre board.
One Coat is permeable to water vapour and so allows moisture to escape while also creating a healthy living environment, especially when used in conjunction with a permeable paint
One Coat lime plaster is available in individual packs or on pallets.
One bag will cover approximately 5m2 at 3mm thick or 1.3m2 at 12mm thickness
Available in 25kg sacks, 40 per pallet, wrapped.
- Sample trials should always be carried out to assess compatibility with substrate.
- Porous backgrounds should be dampened before application.
- Do not allow one coat plaster to rapidly dry; dampen very dry backgrounds and do not force dry.
- Do not prime walls with PVA
- Not suitable for excessively wet or continuously damp backgrounds
- Plaster should be applied to uniformly flat walls. Uneven walls should dubbed out first
Mix with only clean water for between 3 to 5 mins. Add approx 5-7 litres of water to a 25kg sack
Temperature: 5˚C to 30˚C
Reworking: Not possible
Insulation boards typically 8 to 12mm
Plaster boards typically 3 to 5mm
Masonry typically 10-12mm
Apply the plaster in one pass and then level the plaster with a straight edge, leave for approximately 1½ hours. Sponge float giving a light creamy texture to the plaster, leave for another few minutes after which the plaster may be closed in with a steel trowel to produce a smooth finish. Do not over work the surface or this may lead to fire cracking.
On boards and wood fibre insulation boards.
Apply Lime Green one coat plaster in 2 passes within one hour of each other with lime large mesh pushed into the first pass. Finish the plaster as above
Allow at least 2 weeks drying time, use Silic8 paint or any suitable vapour open paints: